Thursday, July 25, 2013

Mis Tias

Mis tias (which means aunts in Spanish) are my everything and they inspire me to be a young lady. We can talk about anything, from my personal opinions, my inner thoughts and our family situations. They are my best friends and heroes. They are like my second mothers that I can count on for what I need. I really never had a mother and daughter bond with my own birth mother, which  I should but I don't know why. Me and my mother don't have that relationship like I want to have with her. For example, we don't really communicate or ever be on the some page about a lot of things. That's the reason why I look up to  my aunts because my aunts really listen to me and understand where I'm coming from. They are very educated and smart adults, I'm so elated to call them my aunts. One of my aunts are married and has kids. My other aunt has one kid. They treat me like their own child and that's what I like. I'm really proud to call them my tias. I'm honored and so fortunate to call them mis tias; to have them as my aunt's. I dedicate this to my wonderful, beautiful tias; they are my life and my second  mothers. I love them both equally the same.  

by: A.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment